In addition to our regular distribution of food to local families, the Emergency Food Network partners with a number of local organizations to help provide food for those in need.
- Boys and Girls Club—fresh fruit for children’s snacks four days a week at two locations (www.bgclubcva.org)
- Bright Stars Program, Albemarle County Public Schools—nutritious snacks for children in the program
- On Our Own (Region Ten)—weekend supplies and monthly dinners for clients
Support for food purchased by the following organizations or programs:
- The Haven (www.thehaven.org)
- U.Va. Hospitality House (www.healthsystem.virginia.edu/pub/lodging-services/hospitalityhouse)
- Piedmont House (www.piedmonthouse.org)
- Shelter for Help in Emergency (SHE) (www.shelterforhelpinemergency.org)
- Church of the Incarnation Hispanic Food Ministry
Our partnership with the Local Food Hub (www.localfoodhub.org) allows us to provide fresh fruit and vegetables for our clients.